Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Like any other day

Didn't get to blog yesterday, cause I was doing my homeworks{:
Yesterday was like any ordinary day to me, nothing special.
But, Happy Birthday Big GuGu!
Yesterday, I stayed home the whole day :D
With brother accompanying me.
Dad/Mum/Sis went Ikea&Courts.
Yay! Dad got me a new computer screen, 19" :D
But but but, he took away the roller chair!
Yes, cause me&sis keep rolling & the leather on the handle is gone abit.
So, its gonna be in his office alr.

Watched Dorm & dui bu qi lao shi yst.
Mindy: That singapore chinese show where got touching? Me&Dad&Sis were pratically laughing all the way! Only certain parts are touching, but not super touching!

Okay, there's school tomorrow.
& i dont think im able to wake up!

[/edit]
I just called Jessie & she isnt coming to school till end of this week!
What am i gonna do?
Omg, torture.
& her mum gave me a shock!

Me: Hello, may I speak to Jessie please?
Her Mum: Hello, who's this online?
Me: -thinking what online
Me: Oh umm, Sheryl.
Her Mum: How's your trip?
Me: -huh? what trip?
Me: Oh! fine thankyou.

She scared me man!
But she's very sweet :D

[/edit]
Was supposed to go Korea this CNY!
But most likely there's gonna be a test,
Cause I saw 2006 timetable & there are tests before CNY.
So, most likely there are gonna be tests before CNY this year too!
& I'm praying super duper hard for the tests time-table to be out!
So, we can at least go somewhere for CNY.
& not stay at home/visit houses?
So, i think dad/mum/sis is probably leaving somewhere else,
leaving us behind to study.
But I doubt they'll leave without us :D

Okay, goodbye!
I'm done with everything alr, except art.
I'm gonna draw it sooner or later, before Thursday thats it.
Thursday, there's art. Goodness.

Sayonara!
[/edit]
Me&Sis watched two Jap movies on (somethingsomething).com
One horror, one freaky show.
Okay, byebye :D